Monday 28 March 2011

Work Experience: More! Magazine

In February 2011 I got chosen out of hundreds of people to write an online mini-blog for my favourite magazine, More! Magazine. This was such an amazing honour for me as I admire their work so much and love articles which they feature in the magazine. Writing for them is a dream come true and the response I have had from my first few blogs have been amazing.

This is a wonderful writing experience, it is helping me gain more skills and improve on my skills I already have. I work to strict deadline and have to get my topics approved just days before my blog goes online.

9 other girls blog and we are all enjoying this experience and I am sure they all, like me, are hoping that this experience helps us further ourselves as we look to the future.

My current blog: Kate Hurn's More! Mini-Blog: Beat the Bullies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PJ Smoothies

PJ Smoothies
Bus Stop poster for campaign

Postcard Ad for Blog

Postcard Ad for Blog
Just Thrown Together

PJ Smoothies

PJ Smoothies
This project was our first advertising campaign, I think the concept of it is pretty good!
 
Copyright Wonderland By Kate 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates