Monday 7 March 2011

Inspirations

As an Advertising student I have to have some inspirations in my work. These don't have to particularly have to be images, they can be text, music and even objects found around the household.

One of my big inspirations for my work is Lady Gaga. Not just her videos, her image but her personality too. I believe big personality should be put into all my work so that it oozes virbrancy and originality.



I am a magazine horder, I love my magazines especially More! Magazine, who I am currently a mini-blogger for. I look in magazines and look at their features and photoshoots and look at how they are arrange and this inspires me with how high quality a image can look with few special touches. Here we have More!'s Wow Buy of the Week, I love how beautifully the Bra and Knickers have been captured. The red silk underneath simple as it is reflects the subtle red bows on the underwear which works extremely well in capturing a beautiful eye catching image.

Pictures also inspire me. I love capturing one off perfect camera moments. I also love old pictures and pictures with a special flair to them. Andy Warhol has been mentioned before on this blog I love his work and also Banksy, in my hometown Liverpool there has been protests about protecting a piece of Banksy's work. This is it, The White Cat. It is a beautiful piece of work which many of Banksy's followers admire.



Pop art is what made me want to go into something creative. I love the colour the shapes and the imagination that goes into pop art. I love this image from the brand Coca-cola:



Well thats all the inspirations I have for now will add more as I remember them or even new ones I come across.

1 comments:

Lea Sømod said...

I looove lady Gaga ::)

Post a Comment

PJ Smoothies

PJ Smoothies
Bus Stop poster for campaign

Postcard Ad for Blog

Postcard Ad for Blog
Just Thrown Together

PJ Smoothies

PJ Smoothies
This project was our first advertising campaign, I think the concept of it is pretty good!
 
Copyright Wonderland By Kate 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates